Sunday, October 13, 2013

AGRIBUSINESS AS A COURSE


By: Franklin H. Lelis

Agribusiness is simply define as an industry engaged in the producing operations of a farm, the manufacture and distribution of farm equipment and supplies, and the processing, storage, and distribution of farm commodities, this is based on my research on the computer.

The College of Economics and Management (CEM) is one of the colleges in our University the Central Bicol State University of Agriculture(CBSUA). One of the course which is being offered by our university is the Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness under the CEM. I am a fourth year college student now af the said university taking up BS in Agribusiness as my course. At first I don't know if why do I chose that course because all I want is to earn a college degree and have a college diploma. Because I do believe that this will be of great help for me if ever I will seek for a job in the near future. Agribusiness as a course  for me has never been so easy  but not that hard. It taught me lot of things which I will be able to use in my everyday lives. I learned to create and innovate a product out of something and be able to sell and market it. I also learned to promote our product even in electronics system such as the internet. This are only few of my learnings but I learned so many things.

I would like to grab this opportunity to extend my heartfelt thanks to all of our professors who unselfishly share all their knowledge, for their long understanding and patience in teaching us.We salute all of you and Happy Teachers Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment