Tuesday, October 01, 2013

AGRIBUSINESS : A KEY TO SUCCESS
by : ANDREA BAYRANTE


Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness ( BSAB ) is one of the accredited course in Central Bicol  State University of Agriculture. This course is really good especially to those who wants to be an entrepreneur or to those interested in managing or engaging in business. According to the Department of Labor and Employment that there was an increase of demand to the graduates of agribusiness and it is up to 2016. It was a big opportunity for us to enhance our knowledge and skills to be productive as individual to work industry.
As a student of this institution, choosing of course is not easy because there was a lot of course that are already existing but for me taking these course are really grateful to take risk and problem that I encountered. In this course also teach me on how to communicate to others, emphasizing all the decision which is affecting my future and applying my skills and my objective in life. In this regard, agribusiness is one of the major needs in our institution because there are the one who make an innovation out of available materials which are basically needs of our country. This course also enhance my personality in order to pursue my dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment