Tuesday, October 01, 2013

CEMPLY THE BEST

by: Maria Abigail L. Nacario


        Some people ask me if what is my course and I said to them that I took up Agribusiness then they would ask me what is agribusiness? I simply told them that as what I had learned from one of our professor it is the sum total of all activity from farm to fork..They would have thought that I took up Education because at first that is really what I want but because of some circumstances it changed. At first I am clueless of what Agribusiness is all about but as time went by I clearly understood what being an agribusiness student is all about.

 

        I never regret that I chose Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness as my course in spite of the fact that there are lot of courses offered by our university. It's because I met some of the most important persons in my life, those are my friends and classmates that I had been together for almost three years now. Wherever I may be someday I will always cherished those wonderful moments that we've shared all together by my classmates, those “kulitan, kwentuhan, tampuhan most of all those kilig moments. In spite of having different personality and lot of complementarity we enjoy each other company.

Being an agribusiness student is quite enjoyable and interesting. I learned so many things from our professors, classmates and from my own experiences as well. Those experiences that help to mold my character and helps me to be a better person. As I go through with my college life I encounter several hardships and undertakings but I was able to surpass all of it with the help of my classmates.

They are the one who are always there to tap my shoulder and say, “kaya mo yan” when I almost give up, the one who always make me smile and cheer me up whenever I had some problems. They are the reason why my college life is colorful and meaningful. I am really grateful and so lucky that I have been a part of the Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness and belong to the College of Economics and Management. Being an Agribusiness student is CEMply the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment