Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bachelor of Science in AgriBusiness

by: Pagatpat Sotera F.


                Bachelor of Science in AgriBusiness is one accredited course in Central Bicol State University of Agriculture, Agribusiness, it is an in demand course abroad as far as i know that why I engage in this course in this University. CBSUA offer this to encourage our future entrepreneur.

                I choose this course to enhance my ability and knowledge in the business world, choosing this course is not easy because there are lot of business course that are competing with us. But  in other side Agribusiness is the best course for me without this agricultural business all of us will die because the most important to people is food sharing my knowledge in  Agribusiness to farmers is a good choice to improve our community or country.

No comments:

Post a Comment